PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 5 Thursday Night Football - Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers

Absolutely. EVERY time I've turned on NFLN this week there has been a segment on the Pats. Every major national site I visit has featured the Patriots heavily. In a way, it's a good reminder to us locals of the franchise's standing in the league.

That said — anyone who still watches them should be forewarned that the pre-game shows this Sunday will be even more unwatchable than usual.

Week 5 in general looks to have some pretty good games here in New England.

http://506sports.com/

Ravens-Colts at 1 on CBS, Jets-Chargers at 4. Though I must say Fox has it all wrong at 4, showing Falcons-Giants instead of Broncos-Arizona.

Edit: Wait. I got it wrong. No Fox game at 4 — Giants at 1. Oh well. Red Zone at 4 it is.

yea, i won't watch sunday morning pregames, **** that. can imagine the joy on the faces of cris carter/keyshawn/tom jackson seeing the pats struggle.

Ten bucks says the Vikings don't get the Patriot treatment this week.
I guess they really shouldn't either. It's just a good time to reflect on the fact that the reason we get so much crap from the media is because we've set the bar for so long.

With Manning having moved on to Denver, the Patriots are the only long-term dominant team in the NFL. The Vikings, meanwhile, battle to get out of the NFC North basement. One of those teams makes news when it struggles. One doesn't.

No need to read anymore into it than that.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back