PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Time to look forward to Buffalo next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriotDynasty_12

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
It's depressing reading all these threads. We know the mistakes. The results wont change, time to look forward to Buffalo.

Positives:
-We're home
-The O-line looked like 07 last night
-I'm guessing Morris or Jordan will be back
-Cassel is improving every week
-We're 5-3 with every injury possible!

I'm hoping that NE will absolutely shred them to pieces, and send the message that this is still NE's division.

Lets go PATS!

2849030761_e479666842.jpg

The face of the franchise.......

The most famous Bills player........

images

It's depressing reading all these threads. We know the mistakes. The results wont change, time to look forward to Buffalo.

Positives:
-We're home
-The O-line looked like 07 last night
-I'm guessing Morris or Jordan will be back
-Cassel is improving every week
-We're 5-3 with every injury possible!

I'm hoping that NE will absolutely shred them to pieces, and send the message that this is still NE's division.

Lets go PATS!

I totally agree, a win next week is just what the doctor ordered for the PATS

The Bills have all their wins against poor competition, and 4 of them have been come-from-behind variety. They wilted against the Fins, Jets and Cards, who all happen to have .500+ records. The Pats should roll in this one, especially with the bad taste of Sunday night fresh on their collective tongue.

This is one of those games I absolutely can't wait for. Considering how pissed I am over last night, it'll be a huge lift if this team can bounce back over Buffalo. Biggest game to date this season.

Oh and you might as well prepare yourself for the news that Jordan/Morris will be out again.

The Bills have gone 1-3 since their 4-0 start while the Pats seem to be improving each week. I like what I see offensively and with Morris and/or Jordan coming back this offense will be a difficult out in the 2nd half of the season. The offensive line has really improved and it's good to see the 1st group healthy and finally in there with Neal and Kaczur back.

I see this game vs the Bills being one of those where the final score makes it look closer than it is, something like 27-17, and I have a feeling the Pats force 2-3 turnovers. It goes with out saying that this one is crucial with the Jets and Dolphins looking at easy home opponents this week. A Pats win in this game could really land a big blow to the Bills because it would bring them to 0-3 in the division.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back