PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thoughts on Celts radio broadcast team

PonyExpress

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I find myself driving at night alot and have been listening to the Cs on the radio for years.

I reached my tipping point last season, during the Cs incredible run.

I just can't listen to Max anymore.

His schtick has worn me out. His antics are not endearing.

I didn't find his "I got the ball" interruption after Game 6 amusing, it just seemed painfully disrespectful to Grande. If I were Grande I would want Max far away. But there's nothing he can do about it or he'll be portrayed as petty.

I really hope Max makes another moronic comment so they can fire him and bring in a more professional announcer.

I say this not as a jonny come lately fan, but one who has been listening to C's games on the radio for many lean years and listening to Celtics talk on the 1510 squawk box following the exploits of kedrick brown.

Am I alone in this opinion re: Max?

Last edited:
I find myself driving at night alot and have been listening to the Cs on the radio for years.

I reached my tipping point last season, during the Cs incredible run.

I just can't listen to Max anymore.

His schtick has worn me out. His antics are not endearing.

I didn't find his "I got the ball" interruption after Game 6 amusing, it just seemed painfully disrespectful to Grande. If I were Grande I would want Max far away. But there's nothing he can do about it or he'll be portrayed as petty.

I really hope Max makes another moronic comment so they can fire him and bring in a more professional announcer.

I say this not as a jonny come lately fan, but one who has been listening to C's games on the radio for many lean years and listening to Celtics talk on the 1510 squawk box following the exploits of kedrick brown.

Am I alone in this opinion re: Max?

don't have this problem, either go to the games or watch them on TV

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents