PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Pats' secret weapon against Buffalo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Great article by Steve Buckley about the Krafts in today's Herald:

Patriots, memories of Myra serve to strengthen grieving owner - BostonHerald.com

The flat, playoff-bound Pats were trailing the Buffalo Bills, 21-0. The crowd was booing. It was then that team owner Robert Kraft turned to longtime assistant Al LaBelle and sent him on a mission.

“I said, ‘Al, go put that picture in the locker room,’ ” Kraft was saying yesterday, sitting in his cluttered, warehouse-like office at Gillette Stadium.

That picture is a painting by local artist Brian Fox . . . [that] shows a group of unnamed Patriots, extending their arms and pointing to the initials “MHK,” which are placed below the team’s logo. At the bottom of the painting appears the word “DEDICATION.”

[. . .]

“From the moment it went in,” said Kraft, “(Buffalo) didn’t score a point and we scored 49 points. So I don’t know. I know that winning requires good execution, but I just believe, I just believe . . .”

Well they need to keep that picture up throughout the playoffs and take it to the locker room in Indy as well if thats the trick.

Hopefully they can win it for her.

And, again, to the ******* that felt the need to one-star this thread: may you fry the motherboard on every computer you buy for the rest of your life.

Whatever one's position on metaphysical matters, I'd say there's something deeply satisfying in indulging the notion of Mrs. Kraft watching over this team.

Last edited:
Well they need to keep that picture up throughout the playoffs and take it to the locker room in Indy as well if thats the trick.

Hopefully they can win it for her.

Yup, obviously it's gotta stay now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes