PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Super Bowl 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am new to this forum and I need some help please. Patriots lost this superbowl, right? I am not a big sports fan but my dad is.

whats up with this shirt i saw on ebay?

(Link removed by moderator replaced with actual item info)
a0_1.JPG

Text in ad:
This auction is for a used t-shirt. This shirt has been worn a few times and washed a few times. The design is still in good condition, as well as the shirt itself.
The same image is printed on both the front and back of the t-shirt.
This was printed in case the New England Patriots won Super Bowl 31, they did not win. Only a hand-full of these were printed so the winner of this auction will be able to sport a one-of-a-kind t-shirt. The official Super Bowl 31 logo is also on the shirt.
I believe the shirt is size XL, the tag is missing.
This item will be shipped via the USPS in a flat rate box, the shipping cost is $8.10
Starting bid : $50
Current bid : $0

anybody think its worth it? i mean to buy it. my dad would love this kind of thing for christmas. but dont want to get him rip-off shirt.

Last edited by a moderator:
If he's a Pats fan, he probably prefer a shirt from any of the years we won. That would be XXXVI, XXXVIII and XXXIX.

Good luck and your Dad has great taste!!

im not sure, but i assume he has those already. he is the kind of guy who would like the humor behind sticking it to whoever they played that year.

but thanks for the response.

Get him a Colts Super Bowl shirt. That'll always be a good joke.:D

Why do you waste our time with this garbage? It says right in the eBay ad, "This was printed in case the New England Patriots won Super Bowl 31, they did not win."

A little harsh there, don't you think?!?! He probably just missed the info. Does someone really need to be crucified because of it? However, as cool as it may seem, $50 seems a bit much for a used t-shirt. I think the seller is over-estimating the value of this item. My $0.02.

lusdawg said:
A little harsh there, don't you think?!?! He probably just missed the info. Does someone really need to be crucified because of it? However, as cool as it may seem, $50 seems a bit much for a used t-shirt. I think the seller is over-estimating the value of this item. My $0.02.
Perhaps a bit harsh, but did you actually look at the ad? The excerpt I quoted is in large bold type at the very beginning of the description.

Buying a used t-shirt is somewhat nasty IMO...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News