PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Simmer Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

cringelyindy

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
When all said and done I think some good comes out of this: Defensive player with a green dot helmet to receive calls from the sidlines like the QB does. Cheating or not I still think your loss in the AFCC has made you rabid like poking a stick in a beehive. Your ears seem to be pinned back making November 4th a a red letter day in my book.

When all said and done I think some good comes out of this: Defensive player with a green dot helmet to receive calls from the sidlines like the QB does. Cheating or not I still think your loss in the AFCC has made you rabid like poking a stick in a beehive. Your ears seem to be pinned back making November 4th a a red letter day in my book.
Your book sounds like it sucks! While your book sucks, why don't you go suck on a lemon!

When all said and done I think some good comes out of this: Defensive player with a green dot helmet to receive calls from the sidlines like the QB does.

Don't necessarily disagree with you, but the logistics are a little different. If you can only have a single defensive player on the field with the radio, how do you deal with substitutions? Can you imagine guys swapping out helmets between plays and making sure the reception works? I imagine it could be done, but it is far easier with QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News