PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sabathia Era Starts Off with a Bang

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Gotta love it ... for @ $750,000 today the YankMee's got beat up :stars2:behind CC Bigassia to the tune of 6 runs :beatingcoming:, 8 hits :confused3:, 5 walks :cry2:, 2 wild pitches and no K's in almost 4 1/3 innings.

So ... any guesses on the headline for this in tomorrow's Post?

Last edited:
It was nice to see Baltimore beat up on Sabathia but he's going to win a ton of games for them this year.

And as Frank would say, "Teshata" raked today, 0-5 with runners in scoring position, not to mention the kid filling in for ARod was brutal. Bet Yankee fans won't be booing ARod when he comes back.

Ok, enough piling on or else I'll be called a yahoo fan.

That said, they'll go 161-1 now (not to mention that fan reached over and got in Damon's way, the no call was BS).............

Last edited:
They made the right call. Even the NYY announcers thought so as well.

couldn't even strike out a single batter...

i love watching the NY teams shell out additional billions and ultimately getting nothing for it... the Cashman model just no longer works... he doesn't appear to "get it." ... Heck, they can't even copy us correctly. Try as they might.

Last edited:
Man did he eat some of those millions he got, if i was a yankee fan i would be pissed because no way in hell that guy is in shape to be a shut down pitcher for 6 years.

Great game for the Orioles haha

Man did he eat some of those millions he got, if i was a yankee fan i would be pissed because no way in hell that guy is in shape to be a shut down pitcher for 6 years.

sabathia+fat.jpg

It's funny. All I heard about Sabathia when he showed up for ST was that he was in the "best shape of his life".:D

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back