PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

report: 75% chance Haynesworth will be cut this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best place for him is back to Tennessee

Fisher got the best out of him and it seemed he enjoyed being a Titan for awhile until bigger money was offered.

Now that he has hit rock bottom Jeff can get Albert for a Coffee and a Donut.

the jets will sign him after we kick their a$s

Unless he really loves the game, he'll probably just retire. 50 million dollars richer or so.

I love these teams being taught a hard lesson. Of course, we learned ours with the dreadful AD.

Best place for him is back to Tennessee

Fisher got the best out of him and it seemed he enjoyed being a Titan for awhile until bigger money was offered.

Now that he has hit rock bottom Jeff can get Albert for a Coffee and a Donut.

I'm not sold that Fisher has the pull in his organization to get what he wants (or that he wants Albert for that matter).

At this point in the season, unless some catastrophic injury happens to a contending team, I'd say Albert doesn't get a sniff on the waiver wire. Maybe even off of it.

there is zero chance that the patriots have anything to do with this worthless slug.

he has a terrible attitude, he whines and demands that his team changes their defensive scheme specifically for him, he gets a huge contract and then refuses to stay in shape or fulfill his other basic contractual obligations.

i cant think of a player who goes against the patriot way more than Haynesworth.

but i'm sure some moronic teams (probably Tennessee) will sign him to another huge deal.

/TOPIC . . . seriously.

I'd rather keep Kyle Arrington on the D Line.

If The Skins are paying, I say just stick him in the middle of the line with a bucket of hamburgers and make teams go around him.

Report: There is 175% chance Albert Haynesworth won't be on this Team.;)

This guy is a lazy piece of *****! If it wasn't for his name recognition, this wouldn't be a thread

Did you guys catch Philip Daniels calling him out? When your own teammates are calling you out for not understanding what team means, you pretty much suck at life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes