PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reminder: Superbowl 36 re-broadcast (3.5 hours) on NFLNET ... TONIGHT !

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinky

On the Roster
Reaction score
Reminder: Superbowl 36 re-broadcast (3.5 hours) on NFLNET ... TONIGHT !

Just a reminder folks :

Tonight (1/11/2007)

8 p.m. -- SB XXXVI - NE vs. STL
Super Bowl XXXVI: New England Patriots vs. St. Louis Rams
From the opening kickoff to the final whistle, NFL Network re-airs the network broadcast of Super Bowl XXXVI between the Patriots and the Rams played on February 3, 2002 at the Superdome in New Orleans.

This looks like a complete broadcast and not just a hacked up high-lights job.

I know a lot of people would like to have a copy of the original broadcast of this game and endlessly replay Madden's advice to take the knee at the end of the game. This was #2 on my list of games to acquire - #1 was the OAK-NE snow-bowl game.

Reruns at midnight and noon the following day.

Bump this thread up till the evening with your memory of some of SB XXXVI's obscure moments.

Mine : Willie McGinest looking like the Predator (from the eponymous movie) looking rather sheepish after his hold on Faulk negated a turnover-TD and later ferociously sacking Warner.

i hope it plays out as scheduled..last week SB 40 was supposed to be on and they were replaying eagles/giants

I heard this on EEI earlier. I have a tape of the game already, but the picture quality isn't great. I will have my dvr set for tonight. I still remember the announcer being fooled on the direct snap to Faulk.

I sent this to my friendly neighborhood Rams board that I visit!

I hope they include the introductions - the weren't included ever in any of the highlight versions I've ever seen and like Christian Fauria, in that moment I turned to the people I was watching with and calmly stated they are going to win this game.

SH**, this is on as the same time as the office and my name is earl. DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can one of you guys rip it onto a computer please?

Is NFL TV different from NFL NET? According to the info from my cable box, they are showing last years super bowl on NFL TV 8-1130. I always get the Thursday games on this channel, and everything else seems to be the same??

Is NFL TV different from NFL NET? According to the info from my cable box, they are showing last years super bowl on NFL TV 8-1130. I always get the Thursday games on this channel, and everything else seems to be the same??

it seems to be the same....last week they were supposed to show SB40 on thursday at 8:30 but ended up showing something else
..if your cable is showing that for today then probably thats what will be shown :(

looks like it will be superbowl XL tonite:(
http://www.nfl.com/

look at the schedule at the right corner

Maybe, but a multi-million dollar league with their own network should be able to have reliable listings.

Stupid network.

Last edited:
Son of a ***** Charter. It's been over a year without the NFL Network now.

The SB XXXVIII/XXXIX have the games in full, but the XXXVI doesn't.

This is really disappointing. I've been waiting to rewatch this for a week.

When I set my tivo yesterday, directv was showing it as being superbowl 36, but now I guess it says it's 40. What a bummer.

hopefully next thursday they will have it

What's the spread this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes