PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss: No Moss talks so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
This should be getting more attention since no trade talks about Moss. Nothng said about Porter.

Since when has the FO leaked anything? No news from the mdeia means zero in re: to this team.

Screw Moss and his rediculous contract. Give me Porter for less compensation, less money (1 mil per) and we keep our two firsts.

SeanBruschi54 said:
Screw Moss and his rediculous contract. Give me Porter for less compensation, less money (1 mil per) and we keep our two firsts.
I am not sure about Porter..he may be worse for the team..Moss's contract is way too big...actually neither happens..

Pats726 said:
I am not sure about Porter..he may be worse for the team..Moss's contract is way too big...actually neither happens..
Harrison gave Porter his approval and said he'd love to see him in a Patriots uniform and cant blame him for acting the way he has in that situation.

Thre is more to it..O believe..do NOT have a great feeling about eitherplayer coming here...the one thing that happened with Dillon is that BB talked to him personally BEFORE the trade..not time for that now..NOT happeneing!! AND that is OK...Without a BB assurance..either might be the wrong team for them...sometimes teams do the right thing by NOT making moves...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes