OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

What happens tonight?

• The new talent blows the other team up.

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • The new talent blows.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I'm sticking to recaps to tell em what to think.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Boring game that really only coaches can decipher.

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JSn

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
I know it's nothing but a wild guess, but how does college ball 2.0 look for you guys tonight? Can we eat 'em and smile?

Last edited:
Unfortunately, its very hard to decipher (IMO). The coaches will call specific plays for specific players at specific times, and see how they react. The coaches will intentionally call bad plays to see how the team reacts and how individuals react.

If it were a game situation and you had the starting defense with one sub, then I would be able to form an opinion about the player. The way it's done, there's too many variables for me to decipher.

After a slow start, Brett Favre will replace Brett Favre in the second quarter, and will look impressive. Brett Favre will get beat down by the Brett Favre defense and will look a shaky in the third quarter. Brett Favre gets back to his old self in the final quarter and throw a long TD to Brett Favre for the win. Brett Favre will get showered with Gatorade and get carried off the field.

it's too bad that i can't watch it tonight because i live in CA. However, i want to know IF Pats solves 'corner' and 'linemen' issues.

If they do, i'm happy. I don't care much about pre-games.

Will the Ravens play their starting offense long enough to get a feel for how both QBs play with the #1s?

After a slow start, Brett Favre will replace Brett Favre in the second quarter, and will look impressive. Brett Favre will get beat down by the Brett Favre defense and will look a shaky in the third quarter. Brett Favre gets back to his old self in the final quarter and throw a long TD to Brett Favre for the win. Brett Favre will get showered with Gatorade and get carried off the field.

:rofl: :rofl:

My prediction: Bears seventy-two to twenty-three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents