PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peyton and Brady Forced To Watch The SuperBowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haterproof

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
I'm very happy with the season the Pats had.They overcame so many obstacles this season.They still had a good chance to win it all.While on the other hand the Colts was the biggest hype machine this year.People hyped them up so much.They let them down once again.My question is who it hurts the most.The Pats who failed to 3peat or the Colts who failed to reach the SuperBowl.

Haterproof said:
I'm very happy with the season the Pats had.They overcame so many obstacles this season.They still had a good chance to win it all.While on the other hand the Colts was the biggest hype machine this year.People hyped them up so much.They let them down once again.My question is who it hurts the most.The Pats who failed to 3peat or the Colts who failed to reach the SuperBowl.
Peyton having to watch the Super Bowl is not news.

pain

This has to be extremely disheartening for Indy. This was their dream season, the undefeated talk, the guaranteed Super Bowl. The team and front office is showing weakness. They may start to question themselves. James may leave in free agency. Wayne may leave. Vanderjerk may leave. You have to think they can't afford both James and Wayne.

NE, on the other hand, will re-focus. The team is likely extremely p!ssed for losing that game the way they did. Dillon will be back 100%. We will have a strong draft. Rodney will return. I say we look back in 2-3 years, after winning consecutive Super Bowls, and think what might have been w/o the turnovers in Denver. A Celtic like dynasty. Brady will be our Bill Russell.

Brady is young. The D front is really young and talented. The LB's are aging, but they will be quality vets for 2-3 more years and help groom the young players we draft. The secondary is young and will get better. The O-line is young.

Indy and NE are 2 teams headed in totally different directions. Indy's window is closing, ours is WIDE open.

Haterproof said:

No, the Patriots flew right under the radar.....

"The team no one wants to play"

"Look out for the Patriots"

"Belichick's record against teams he's lost to"

"Brady won't crack before Plummer"

"Patriots got them right where they want them"

"Colts aware of Patriot mystique"

"These are not the first half Patriots"

These are all headlines, web headlines or storylines of the second half of the season.

Don't go there.

Tony Collins said:
No, the Patriots flew right under the radar.....

"The team no one wants to play"

"Look out for the Patriots"

"Belichick's record against teams he's lost to"

"Brady won't crack before Plummer"

"Patriots got them right where they want them"

"Colts aware of Patriot mystique"

"These are not the first half Patriots"

These are all headlines, web headlines or storylines of the second half of the season.

Don't go there.

What does any of this have to do with the topic of the thread?
--------------------------------

You have to look at it like the Pats had the most to lose since they were chasing history even though the expectations were greater from mid-season for the Colts. As PromisedLand said the Dolts are used to this.

PatsRI said:

You have to look at it like the Pats had the most to lose since they were chasing history even though the expectations were greater from mid-season for the Colts. As PromisedLand said the Dolts are used to this.

Nothing. He is just miserable. You can't make any reference to the Colts, no matter how harmless. His job is to police this message board.:rolleyes:

Well Haterproof, that was a pretty hateful title to your thread.

PatsRI said:

How profound. Folks, once the playoffs started there was just as much in the way of expectation for the Patriots. Don't try to intimate that they had this successful season. Bottom line is both teams disappointed.

Whether one did it the first time, or one did it numerous times.

They are both out.

I think the Colts had it worse... all along (ESPECIALLY during the first half) I was thinking the Pats were gonna be lucky to make it past the first round of the playoffs. The Colts (in my mind) were favoured to win all year, every team that's ever been in their position has. The Pats did indeed start to redeem themselves and did have a pretty disappointing exit, but the Colts have no excuse at all for their terrible performance after a near-record season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News