PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Camp August 10th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was free in the Netherlands for quite some time.
S***, if I knew it was free I would've done this a long time ago! Now that I find out about it, it's not free anymore... Figures.

I think it was free in the Netherlands for quite some time.

I can confirm this. I used it one year. I think it had to do to with no NFL availability in the Netherlands after some sports channel pulled out of the country. But now it's not free. At least not last year.

This info you guys are sharing is very helpful I am in PA I own my own DirecTV equipment I used to own a DirecTV store and since I own my own I just call them every football season to activate it. Believe it or not with some conversation every year I've got them to give me the Football package free for tv and mobile.
However they make me activate a basic package for like 40 a month but then I cancel it after the regular season.

Aaron Dobson back at practice Today really want to watch him in the game on Thursdsay.:cool:

I can't wait til Thursday! My only annoyance is that the NFL has incorporated its old "Preseason Live" offering into its new US version of Game Pass. I've bought the Preseason Live offering for a couple years now for like $17 because I live in Pennsylvania and it was the only way for me to catch Pats preseason games. Now I'm staring at $99 to buy the whole Game Pass deal which I don't want. Anyone have any other options?

The first game against GB will be on NFLN. That get's you 25% there if you have the channel.

Yeah typically you're only limited to the Sunday games if i remember correctly. Different broadcasting rights on thursday and monday.

I had Sunday ticket on DirectTV last year, no pre-season games, only Sunday games.

Howe says that Bolden is taking control of the passing back role?? I have to say, Bolden just doesn't seem like a natural passing back to me...i'm consistently dumbfounded when he gets put in that group. Am I crazy?
Not crazy at all. Bolden more closely resembles a FullBack than a passing/HalfBack. He would quite possibly be the biggest, slowest 3rd-down back in the league, and that's not a good thing.

FYI: I did some researching this morning and found out the Pats-Packers game will be aired nationally on NFL Network Thursday night, not ESPN. For all you out-of-region fans like me :)

Sorry @Ross12. That's my bad. I knew it was on national TV, but I think I told you ESPN. Thanks for the correction.

Sorry @Ross12. That's my bad. I knew it was on national TV, but I think I told you ESPN. Thanks for the correction.
No prob bud, just wanted to make a public service announcement since I figured I wouldn't be the only one in that spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes