PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Padres vs. Rockies

Seymour93

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
The Pats finished just in time. I got to watch the entire 13th inning. I must say I was rooting for the Rockies as they have a bit in common with the Rangers (small market, hitters' ballpark, rarely get to the playoffs). Padres fans must be pissed though, because Holliday never touched the plate!

Seymour that was the best game I ever seen. Imagine this. I'm just getting home from watching that game. I went out to watch the pats game and they had the Rockies game on too. I didn't even watch the Pats. That's how crazy this baseball game was. I followed the Rockies closely this year because I had half their team on my fantasy team. I fell in love with those guys. Their batting order is the best in baseball right now. Wow what a game I'm still shaking in adrenaline from it. Nuts.

That was a crazy game, and I for one am glad the Rockies won.

The Pats finished just in time. I got to watch the entire 13th inning. I must say I was rooting for the Rockies as they have a bit in common with the Rangers (small market, hitters' ballpark, rarely get to the playoffs). Padres fans must be pissed though, because Holliday never touched the plate!

Yeah they should give em at least one challenge for situations like that. It was crazy how the ump hesitated for a good 2-3 seconds before making the call too. It seems like the umps had it out for the Padres cuz of the whole Bradley incident. That was ridiculous!!

Makes up for the homer that was ruled a double I guess. Great game.

Yeah they should give em at least one challenge for situations like that. It was crazy how the ump hesitated for a good 2-3 seconds before making the call too. It seems like the umps had it out for the Padres cuz of the whole Bradley incident. That was ridiculous!!

Out for the Padres. LMAO. Did you watch the game? Atkins already won the game earlier on a Home run that the Umps ruled a double. Which means the play at the plate never would of happened. Are you sure then they had it out for the Padres?

Out for the Padres. LMAO. Did you watch the game? Atkins already won the game earlier on a Home run that the Umps ruled a double. Which means the play at the plate never would of happened. Are you sure then they had it out for the Padres?

So you think thats why they called him safe? Because they possibly messed up earlier? It would be a lot harder for the ump to see exactly where the ball hit way out there than the play at home right in front of his face.

So you think thats why they called him safe? Because they possibly messed up earlier? It would be a lot harder for the ump to see exactly where the ball hit way out there than the play at home right in front of his face.

The subject here was whether they (umps) had it out for the Padres or not right? That is what you said. If so then no calls would of went against the Rockies and one did. By the way Holliday touched the plate. You don't have to slap it, all you have to do is skim it, or brush it and he did.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back