PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Terry Bradshaw Concussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

scout

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Please merge if this was posted already. Bradshaw talks about doing puzzles to exercise his brain. He mentions while on Fox last year he stopped giving stats and names of some players for fear of getting them wrong on national TV. The guy has always been upfront on his illnesses. Hope things work out for him. Any old timers remember the hit he took from an Oakland Raider. As I recall he took a flip in midair. That was the biggest hit I've ever seen a qb take. Of course, he basically shrugged it off after the game.

Terry Bradshaw explains battles with concussions' effects - NFL News | FOX Sports on MSN

Please merge if this was posted already. Bradshaw talks about doing puzzles to exercise his brain. He mentions while on Fox last year he stopped giving stats and names of some players for fear of getting them wrong on national TV. The guy has always been upfront on his illnesses. Hope things work out for him. Any old timers remember the hit he took from an Oakland Raider. As I recall he took a flip in midair. That was the biggest hit I've ever seen a qb take. Of course, he basically shrugged it off after the game.

Terry Bradshaw explains battles with concussions' effects - NFL News | FOX Sports on MSN

I feel bad for Terry but he was never the sharpest tool in the shed to begin with. Grogan took more violent hits than Bradshaw and he seems to be doing alright.

Terry Bradshaw is living proof that one can be a buffoon and a class act at the same time.

I remember reading a study that was done a few years ago on alzheimers and it was a group of Nuns, the study found that the Nuns had a much lower rate of alzheimers than the general population and they attributed it to them staying active and teaching into thier old age. I guess keeping the old nogging going, makes it last longer.

I remember reading a study that was done a few years ago on alzheimers and it was a group of Nuns, the study found that the Nuns had a much lower rate of alzheimers than the general population and they attributed it to them staying active and teaching into thier old age. I guess keeping the old nogging going, makes it last longer.

Interestingly enough, there is growing evidence that Alzheimers disease may be a form of Diabetes, a "Type III Diabetes", if you will. It shows similar pathology, but will require more study in the coming years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes