PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT - founder of philaphans.com passes way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I posted a few times here during the pregame buildup and banter (and for us, the post-game chillout) from the Pats-Eagles Super Bowl. I'm hooked up with www.philaphans.com, which was founded by Jeff Lamana. I'm sorry to say that Jeff died the other day, after valiantly fighting cancer for the last couple of years. During his illness, he received well-wishing and donations from us, and even received well-wishing from the Phillies' and Eagles' front office, received an autographed bat from John Kruk (who was his favorite Phillie), a phone call from Andy Reid, and probably more stuff that I just don't know about.

We hope that his legacy lives on, and God bless Jeff for all the lives that he's touched through this site, and still continues today!

Last edited:
balto-eaglefan said:
Hi everyone,

I posted a few times here during the pregame buildup and banter (and for us, the post-game chillout) from the Pats-Eagles Super Bowl. I'm hooked up with www.philaphans.com, which was founded by Jeff Lamana. I'm sorry to say that Jeff died the other day, after valiantly fighting cancer for the last couple of years. During his illness, he received well-wishing and donations from us, and even received well-wishing from the Phillies' and Eagles' front office, received an autographed bat from John Kruk (who was his favorite Phillie), a phone call from Andy Reid, and probably more stuff that I just don't know about.

We hope that his legacy lives on, and God bless Jeff for all the lives that he's touched through this site, and still continues today!

So very sorry to hear of Jeff's passing. I did not know him, bit did click on your link and read the touching obituary. He obviously must have been a great guy and a great friend to many. Condolences to his wife and family.

Classy site
Classy team
Classy guy

RIP ......

Sorry to hear of your loss balto. RIP Jeff!

He was way too young to have his life cut so short. Our thoughts are definitely with you.

Ian

My condolences. Sad to hear.

Sorry to hear about that....a classy site.. RIP JeffL

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes