PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Colts will feel INTENSE PRESSURE if the play the Rats next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will root for the jets. First, I don't want Colts to win. If they win, media will call them the team of this decade. Nobody would remember us. Second, I want Jets to be the superbowl loser. Remember what happened to superbowl losers every year? Besides the 31st pick, most losers were out of playoffs for years, such as Raiders, Giants, Vikings, Titans.... So it would be nice for JETs to win at Indy, beat Manning and his almost perfect season then lose big at Miami. I hope they will be demolished. 5 interceptions.

===================================================

So the Pats won't be going back to the SB for years by your logic.

I am not buying that scenario.

Oh c'mon guys, its not all that bad. Here's how I'm looking at it:

1) If the Colts lose, it will be ultimate poetic justice/karma. Plus it will 'pad' Manning's already stellar offseason record :D.

2) If the Jets lose, well... :D.

3) I don't see either team beating the NFCCG winner.

The Pats don't have anything to lose at this point, so lets sit back relax and watch the show, and let the heartbreak (for others) begin :D

Last edited:
Though the Jets D has been very impressive for the last weeks - especially when you consider that they are doing w/o Jenkins - I think that the Colts will win it just fine.

As someone else pointed out, Colts must be elated that the Chargers were taken out by a team that the Colts allowed in; so, if the Colts do win, it will go down as a great move.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents