PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 4 Television Coverage and Odds; Pats open as 4½ point favorites vs Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
NFL Week 4 Television Coverage and Odds

John Morgan

The NFL Week 4 schedule brings us two firsts of the season. Sunday morning CBS will broadcast the first of three games being played in England this season, and it also marks the first byes. The Jaguars will play in London for the fourth consecutive year, and last year they extended their agreement to play overseas through 2020. This will be the Jags' first ever division game at Wembley Stadium. For the Indianapolis Colts this will be their first trip to the UK.

There are only a handful of venues that have posted a line on the Patriots-Bills game. CG Technology is the only Vegas parlor to publish odds on this game, listing the Pats as 4½ point favorites. Three offshore sites are split at either four or four and a half points in favor of the Patriots.

Continue reading...

Saturation football on Sunday. What ever happened to Religion? I miss it in some ways.

At 1:00 we all get to switch between CBS (Pats) and Fox (Jets)--that should be fun.

The quality of the game rankings seem off

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Saturation football on Sunday. What ever happened to Religion? I miss it in some ways.

At 1:00 we all get to switch between CBS (Pats) and Fox (Jets)--that should be fun.

Broadcast in New England (except Boston)

Nope, not everyone! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back