PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New to Pats Fan

CraigBouchard

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey everyone, i have come to this site for awhile now, just never posted or tried to post anything so i figure i'd give it a shot. i am a die hard pats fan in the Marine Corps right now stationed in Slovenia for the next year in a half. I was actually curious as to if anyone had any tickets to the london game in October. Its really cheap for me to fly there from here so i was thinking of going.

Hey everyone, i have come to this site for awhile now, just never posted or tried to post anything so i figure i'd give it a shot. i am a die hard pats fan in the Marine Corps right now stationed in Slovenia for the next year in a half. I was actually curious as to if anyone had any tickets to the london game in October. Its really cheap for me to fly there from here so i was thinking of going.

:welcome:

I don't know yet how many Pats fans from the US will be making the trip, but I do know that there are a lot of fans on this site that live in Europe that are planning on attending the game. As we get closer in time to the game I am positive that there will be conversations here on where fellow Pats fans will be meeting in London for pre-game festivities as well as getting together to watch the game.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back