PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New Member here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots4Ever

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Hey gang.just wanted to introduce myself.I look forward to this new upcoming season with the Patriots.Nice to meet you all 'Cheers.

Patriots4Ever said:
Hey gang.just wanted to introduce myself.I look forward to this new upcoming season with the Patriots.Nice to meet you all 'Cheers.

Welcome aboard and I look forward to the upcoming season as well.

Welcome to the board.

I'd say more but I just noticed that something is wrong with the cheerleader thread.

PATSNUTme said:
Welcome to the board.

I'd say more but I just noticed that something is wrong with the cheerleader thread.

It didnt get deleted again did it?

Welcomes to the board. :rocker:

Hey welcome aboard. There are a ton of great and intelligent people on this board hope you will be another one.:)

Welcome, Albuquerque!

We'll just shove over a bit here. Allus room for one more.

Thank you all for the warm welcome,I apreciate it.NEM,I have not met Charlie who is he?Secondly..I would like to get down to Phoenix and join other fans in some games watchin.There surely is not too many fans up here in Albuquerque.Take care all...

Last edited by a moderator:
Patriots4Ever said:
Thank you all for the warm welcome,I apreciate it.NEM,I have not met Charlie who is he?Secondly..I would like to get down to Phoenix and join other fans in some games watchin.There surely is not too many fans up here in Albuquerque.Take care all...
I'd say your welcome, but anyone who gives NEM a line like "Charlie who is he?" goes on double, secret probation...(shakes his head sadly and before the youngster even got to double digits, sigh the folly of youth).

Welcome aboard, pats4 - I think you'll find this place a bit different than most sites. Less trash talk, more actual talk - pro and con.

LOL,Wow.I take it back!! I was just kidding...

Patriots4Ever said:
LOL,Wow.I take it back!! I was just kidding...
\
Too late, NEM has been soaking his typing finger overnight in a secret solution of rattlesnake venom, gila monster spit, and the juice of hand squeezed scorpions in preparation for your "education." You just have to take your medicine (and live with the burden of knowing many innocent people will suffer along with you - sigh), think of the times when the doctor has snapped his glove and told you to "drop'em and grab your ankles" - it will give you some perspective. Good Luck, Welcome Aboard, this too shall pass. :help:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back