PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: An Open Competition? Belichick’s Comments Extend Beyond QB

Bill has mismanaged this horribly.
If Mac is your guy say he is if he wasn’t your guy should of traded him early in free agency you are ruining his career.

I’ve heard Bill holds grudges but this is wild.
Not retaining Meyers and Harris now looks less accidental to me.
BB had no problem saying cam was the starter.. screwed Mac over this past season and still won't affirm he is the QB..

To be fair to Mac his agent should be looking into asking for a trade.. if coach won't affirm his young QBs status then RK needs to make it clear we should be in on Lamar..

Bill like a lot of humans has his favorites, right or wrong and Mac doesn’t appear to be someone Bill likes.
In your mind.

That being said nobody knows anything.
That doesn't stop people from acting as if they know everything.

HOWEVER if BILL wanted to make this GO AWAY.
ALL HE WOUlD HAVE TO DO IS Say one nice thing about MAC!
Here ya go!

But, then again, Mac doesn't want him to be Mr. Nice Guy:

So, all this is you talking out your ass.

HOWEVER if BILL wanted to make this GO AWAY.
ALL HE WOUlD HAVE TO DO IS Say one nice thing about MAC!
so obviously Bill does not want it to go away. At least not enough to do as you demand of him.

maybe Bill wants to light a fire under Mac. Maybe Bill really doesn’t like Mac. Maybe Bill is sadistic and just wants to make him squirm. Maybe Bill just doesn’t care enough about it.

We’ll never know which of those, or if it’s something else.

why do you have so much trouble accepting that?

That's not true at all.

Is Raleigh Webb battling JuJu for WR1?
maybe but probably not, unless JuJu mails it in and Webb lights it up. More likely if JuJu soils his bed someone else is battling him for #1. So, bad example.
Is anyone but Rhamondre going to be the RB1?
Maybe. If Rham doesn’t perform and James Robinson does who do you think will be #1? Hint, what Rham did last year won’t matter.
Is Sokol coming after Hunter?
maybe. He should at least try to. At least that’ll push Hunter to do his best, right?
Is Marcus possibly losing his returner job?
maybe. Depends on who else shows well. Probably not, but could happen.
Open competition for long snapper?
Why not?

so obviously Bill does not want it to go away. At least not enough to do as you demand of him.

maybe Bill wants to light a fire under Mac. Maybe Bill really doesn’t like Mac. Maybe Bill is sadistic and just wants to make him squirm. Maybe Bill just doesn’t care enough about it.

We’ll never know which of those, or if it’s something else.

why do you have so much trouble accepting that?

Because I am obsessed with knowing I hate not knowing anything and everything in life I dissect and analyze to understand how why as well as other solutions and how to improve things. It drives my wife Nuts.

maybe but probably not, unless JuJu mails it in and Webb lights it up. More likely if JuJu soils his bed someone else is battling him for #1. So, bad example.

Maybe. If Rham doesn’t perform and James Robinson does who do you think will be #1? Hint, what Rham did last year won’t matter.

maybe. He should at least try to. At least that’ll push Hunter to do his best, right?

maybe. Depends on who else shows well. Probably not, but could happen.

Why not?
That's a boatload of disingenuousness. Literally everything you said "maybe" about has 0% chance of happening.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back