PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

N.F.L. Investigator Seeks to Consult Columbia Physicist Over Patriots’ Deflated Footballs

Dr Pain

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/28/s...r-patriots-deflated-footballs.html?ref=sports

"William Zajc, another Columbia physicist who was aware of the request by Reisner, said that he was tempted to field the questions because of all the flawed physics discussions he had seen in news media reports.

“I’m amused,” Zajc said of the query. But in the end, he said, “I didn’t do it.”

Zajc said he believed there was little chance that atmospheric effects alone could account for the discrepancies in the football pressure.

“I think it’s more likely than not that they were manipulated,” Zajc said."

gee can they try it in the lab perhaps?

NFL cherry picks scientist from NY city with preconceived opinions for unbias analysis. Throws out experiminents because they are the work of the devil.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/28/s...r-patriots-deflated-footballs.html?ref=sports

"William Zajc, another Columbia physicist who was aware of the request by Reisner, said that he was tempted to field the questions because of all the flawed physics discussions he had seen in news media reports.

“I’m amused,” Zajc said of the query. But in the end, he said, “I didn’t do it.”

Zajc said he believed there was little chance that atmospheric effects alone could account for the discrepancies in the football pressure.

“I think it’s more likely than not that they were manipulated,” Zajc said."

gee can they try it in the lab perhaps?

Well now we know why they picked that particular physicist: likely to agree with the conclusion that they had already reached when they started their "investigation".

"She's a witch!"

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back