PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My Mock Draft: Shea McClellin, Kendall Reyes, Mike Adams, Brandon Taylor Brian Quick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill B.

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
1a. Shea McClellin, OLB, Boise State. I don't think he gets by the Packers, so if the Patriots want him, They will have to get him here.

1b. Kendall Reyes, DE, Connecticut. Versatile player, can play anywhere on the DL.

2a. Mike Adams, T, Ohio State. He will drop because of a positive drug test. BB has shown that he is willing to take a chance on guys who have made mistakes. If he is gone then Bobby Massie, T, Mississippi State. Matt Light needs to be replaced and Vollmer spent a lot a lot of time injured last year. This would be a good spot to take a quality o-lineman.

2b. Brandon Taylor, S, LSU. Hard hitting safety who is smart and a team leader in college. It would cost too much to trade up for Barron and I don't think Harrison Smith gets by the Jets.

3. Brian Quick, WR, Appalachian State. This will be Belichicks WTF move. After signing a lot of WRs in free agency, no one thinks BB will draft a WR. This would be a great pick. The guy is 6'4". We have enough smurfs. we need a tall receiver.

4.Leonard Johnson, CB, Iowa State. Can help immediately as a kick retuurner.

re: My Mock Draft: Shea McClellin, Kendall Reyes, Mike Adams, Brandon Taylor Brian Quick

1a. Shea McClellin, OLB, Boise State. I don't think he gets by the Packers, so if the Patriots want him, They will have to get him here.

1b. Kendall Reyes, DE, Connecticut. Versatile player, can play anywhere on the DL.

2a. Mike Adams, T, Ohio State. He will drop because of a positive drug test. BB has shown that he is willing to take a chance on guys who have made mistakes. If he is gone then Bobby Massie, T, Mississippi State. Matt Light needs to be replaced and Vollmer spent a lot a lot of time injured last year. This would be a good spot to take a quality o-lineman.

2b. Brandon Taylor, S, LSU. Hard hitting safety who is smart and a team leader in college. It would cost too much to trade up for Barron and I don't think Harrison Smith gets by the Jets.

3. Brian Quick, WR, Appalachian State. This will be Belichicks WTF move. After signing a lot of WRs in free agency, no one thinks BB will draft a WR. This would be a great pick. The guy is 6'4". We have enough smurfs. we need a tall receiver.

4.Leonard Johnson, CB, Iowa State. Can help immediately as a kick retuurner.

Excellent effort on the mock. I also have Reyes in my mock.

I like the Taylor pick, he came back in record time from a devastating injury a few years ago and did really well in the SEC despite geting picked on constantly due tov the great corners LSU had.

I don't have Adams on my draft board.

re: My Mock Draft: Shea McClellin, Kendall Reyes, Mike Adams, Brandon Taylor Brian Quick

T.Y. Hilton will be selected by BB somewhere along the line..or Chris Rainey. I am certain (as certain as I can be) that he'll address the return game with a versatile player who can also augment the receiving corps or running back group. Those are about the best two choices, from what I've read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes