PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Michael Irvin is a jerk......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Just listening to him spouting off on Reggie Bush and why he wasn't taken.."He's like Jordan!!!! Can we say idiot????

Yes, Irvin is an a-hole and this is nothing new. I would say his best talent as an NFL analyst is wearing flashy suits.

zippo59 said:
Yes, Irvin is an a-hole and this is nothing new. I would say his best talent as an NFL analyst is wearing flashy suits.

Don't forget he's pretty good at hugging T.O.'s nuts

Ah The drug culture...Im glad ESPN doesnt hold archaic drug laws against its finest most inciteful and always lucid analyst***BOOM***** Damn I just broke my sarcastometer!

Nobody should be calling him an "analyst". A-hole yes! Analyst no. All he does is rant about his personal opinions which are usually totally contrarian to any good football analysis. No facts, no stats. Just his obnoxiously loud personal opinion agenda and I still can't believe that ESPN hasn't gotten rid of this drug involved idiot yet!!

:violent:

For the most part, I like Irvin more than the vast majority of former players. Sometimes he crosses the line, but I find him at times rather insightful.

And if my inference is correct, he's saying passing on Reggie Bush is stupid and it's like when Portland drafted Sam Bowie and let Jordan slide in the draft? I find it hard to disagree with that.

I could grab a tomcat by the tail swing him in circles around my head ...and get more inciteful input from the cat....especially if it happens to defecate on my head...that being said yeah hes a super analyst

BradyBirdYazOrr said:
I could grab a tomcat by the tail swing him in circles around my head ...and get more inciteful input from the cat...

Ohhhhh, we're talking "inciteful input" - in that case, I agree, especially if he's in a manic state, hopped up on the screamers. But if we're talking "insightful," I still say you guys are overstating things. He's not that bad at all.

zippo59 said:
I would say his best talent as an NFL analyst is wearing flashy suits.

he actually can score the analyst team an eight-ball for a good price too.

patsox23 said:
Ohhhhh, we're talking "inciteful input" - in that case, I agree, especially if he's in a manic state, hopped up on the screamers. But if we're talking "insightful," I still say you guys are overstating things. He's not that bad at all.
Duh as in inciting with his loud ol mouf

I was excited to read a few months ago to hear that Irvin's contract with espn is up and would not be renewed... How dissapointed am I now???

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye