PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JetsInsider posts link on Shady Brady and Belicheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacecrime

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
That sounds like the same voice that did the vick song this guy is a frickin deek who waits for controversy then makes a stupid jingle about it he can go to hell and anybody who likes this song should be ashamed.

Its not the same guy and im not ashamed because i don't like the song I love it lol. Way to go Belicheat and the *Patriots.

I take it your not a Pats fan Bruzer so i'm not gonna try to talk sense to you but whatever makes you happy have fun with it.

His lyrics are stupid the guy can't sing I could make a better diss song sitting on the toilet.

rite or wrong, you boys better get use to this, this parody is just the beginning, Leno, Leterman, SNL, a storm is a comming.

rite or wrong, you boys better get use to this, this parody is just the beginning, Leno, Leterman, SNL, a storm is a comming.

no worries...we will just have to stick to winning games and super bowls...woe is us.

Seems like a lousy knock off of the guy that did the "dogs in the kennel" video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back