PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jaguar Fans Appreciation of Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

vafides

Rookie
Reaction score
http://mb.jaguars.com/Topic460847-6-1.aspx

Jaguar Fans hold themselves with great class. Or maybe they just dont care as much. Either way glad to finish a game and not have to deal with Penalties, officials, shoulda woulda coulda's. I wonder what that must feel like.

Nice - now the games' over I'll go back to rooting for the Jags to smoke the Dolts next year.

I actually like the way they play. Tough, hard-nosed football. They seem like a pretty clean team. I've seen them lose it a little when they play the Colts. Probably, because they feel like they are getting screwed by the zebras and they usually are. Since Polian has gotten the league to sanction flag football as the official brand of the NFL. It's going to be difficult for teams like the Jags to win a championship. And, that's a shame. I don't want to speak for him. But, I'd bet Belichick would prefer that brand of football. But, he knows he has to have a passing, offense dominated team with these rules and enforcement of rules.

Wow who would have thought the Jags
would end up having more class the the Colts.

When the Colts lose it is always some one
else's fault, never their own.

Good luck next year Jax..

Jags played way better than I thought they would.
I am glad they are not in our division!

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back