PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If Patriots end up 15-0 going into the Giants game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I am wondering a few things about that game should it oocur...

If NE has a chance to be undefeated and ends up in Giants stadium at 15-0

1) I think the NFL Network should have to share the telecast of this game with CBS since the NFLN cannot be seen by everyone and for all Patriots fans and football fans in general who may miss this game it would not be right,After all teams like this who have a chance to tie history when everyone said it could not be done, should be telecast to anyone with a TV who wants to see potential history being made.

2) I think if NE goes into this game at 15-0 it will be the highest rated football game in a very long time and may even rival some Super Bowls in home attendance watching it on TV,It would definately be the highest ranked NFL game so far this year and probably would be close behind this years Super Bowl

3) Tickets for the game would put scalpers in financial comfort for a very long time.

Of course we must go thru Pittsburgh,NY Jets,Miami (as small a print as thier chances to beat NE) before this could happen.

Last edited:
Re: If Patriots end up 15-0 going into the Giants game....

If they go into Giants stadium undefeated they will f-ing smoke Cletus Manning and the New York Football Giants. It should be televised, but it won't rival any Super Bowl games in ratings. It's just a regular season game, and if the patriots lose in the playoffs the regular season record won't mean squat.

eeeeasy there tiger....easy....you just almost got flattened by a 4-8 team.....

lets see if you make it past this week before your prognosticating takes a nosedive there hosenfeffah

Ahem "The Jets beat your steelers" - Ahem "The Cardinals beat your steelers" -

Which all adds up to a suggestion to shut up and only speak when you are a fan of a team that actually beat someone this year.

Did your team face anyone outside of the Cleveland Browns team that is any good this year?

You did not face Dallas,Green Bay,Indy or anyone up until now

This week is the week where we show the towel waving jerkoffs on the western side of my state what a overated team they have and what a true championship team is all about up north,I said it before and I will say it again - Pittsburgh is a pretender and overated and will lose by at least 10 this week.

Get those towels ready to be wet by the tears that usually occur when facing NE

Yeah, we had the cap space to go out and buy a "championship team" like you did....but we take a different approach in Pittsburgh. We build through solid coaching and the draft. And we didn't have to cheat our way into a dynasty either.

Oh and by the way, the 2007 Patriots haven't won sh*t yet. Perhaps you should wait until AFTER the Super Bowl to crown them champs.

Jets game? We beat the Ravens 38-7. How'd you guys do in that game? And we didn't even need the refs to illegally grant timouts to our assistant coaches to get the win either.

Your team faces the Ravens 2 times every year,You would think the Steelers should be able to beat a team they know very well, just like NE put a hammer down on the Jets but your team was not good enough to win against a 2-8 team - Thats pathetic

At least when NE plays bad this year we found a way to eek out a win,When Pittsburgh plays bad - THEY LOSE

this is true 64 ...the steelers have lost this year. and the pats havent.

ALTHOUGH..... with a rookie coach we are 9-3......should i bring up bill bellicheats rookie head coaching season? WOULD YOU REALLY LIKE TO KNOW? hahaha please say yes!!! it was a tad bit worse than LOSING season for bellicheat before he had his camcorders.....

truly....truly... you need to consider TOMLINS defensive genius...taking a great defensive team and molding it into the NUMBER ONE DEFENSE IN THE NFL.
Yeah #1 defense which you should be, since you played crap teams 80% of the year so far,lets see where they sit when this game is over,I am betting dropping a bit from #1

would you like the inside scoop on our losses? would you like to know that on our AZ loss we lost four starters on D in the first half and two were pro bowlers ...then we wost backups for the position? ....would it scare you to know they are healthy now????
I don't want to hear excuses for losses due to injury,NE was one of the most beat up teams in 2003 and 2004 using street guys to plug in holes and a WR to play CB and we still won those SBs so don't give me that we lost because of injury crap,If you are in the NFL you are there to come in and help the team win,don't use excuses

please....keep prognosticating......

THE STEEL CURTAIN IS BACK. and they are VIOLENT...and they want to take some receivers out of the game....

luckily...our receivers will be doing the same to some DBs....

this game...WILL BE VIOLENT....THIS GAME...WONT BE FINESSE....THIS GAME....WILL LEAVE ALL ON THE FIELD.....AND THE LOSING TEAM WILL have half their team out of the playoffs.....

What a crock of crap,Steeler trolls may be the worst ,and I thought Colts trolls were worse?

Last edited:

hey nepa fan, go read my other post about my objective breakdown of our three losses. You been a pats fan in steeler country a long time or did you move there?

This is not really Steeler country although there are tons of Steeler fans all around here,This is about 60% Eagles fans around my area and some Giants fans in the mix as well

In actuality I have NEVER even been up to the Boston area in my life,I have always lived in Northeastern PA

I just became a Patriots fan since 1978 because of watching 2 particular players in my youth perform football at its best - Steve Grogan to Stanley Morgan,my favorite duo

BTW: My stepsons are both Steelers fans - One is in Iraq coming home in 2 weeks for a short time before he has to go back and my other Stepson who lives in New Castle,Pa - both diehard Steeler fans from living out that way most of thier lives and it makes for some very interesting conversation when we all get together during football season,or at least when we can.

Last edited:

I can''t beleive that man. The pats sucked then and when I grew up where u live now, it was steelers and cowboys, eagle fans were scarce at best. Interesting you chose a loosing team in 78 over a predominantly steeler fanbase.

I can still remember the laughs in 1990 when I wore a Patriots leather jacket around this area during that 1-15 season,Fortunately Back then the Steelers and Eagles were not so good either.

You may want to check back in 1978 because NE still had a pretty decent team,It wasn't until the middle/late 80s and early 90s when the Patriots were the laughing stock of the NFL

Last edited:

your stepsons seem to be the only intelligent ones in the family...makes sense...they got if from their real mother....you on the otherhand are the outsider. dont ever think they wont understand that.

THEY KNOW THE SCORE. you are the outsider. they are family....you ...married in....

personally...i would never marry a woman with someone elses multiple children.....you have never been and never will be part of THEIR family. those kids NEVER ever liked you. they always always wanted their dad....

Yeah but I got my wife to be rooting for the Patriots after 9 years of marriage :rocker: - She only puts the Steelers at her second best team now and only because of the boys (who are 27 and 31 years old)
She even watches the game although she really is not a big fan of sports in general

And BTW: It took a while to get me involved in thier lives and I am cool to them now..Even as a Pats fan

Last edited:

I would never wish for a Pats loss, but I'll tell ya the truth. If we lost any game from now til then I would probably get a huge feeling of relief. I really think our team needs rest, and without this undefeated thing BB can rest us up good for the playoffs.

Yeah, we had the cap space to go out and buy a "championship team" like you did....but we take a different approach in Pittsburgh.
It's called "The Cheap Way Out".
Much respect for the Rooney family, but they are cheap as ****.

I know they weren't that great. I was only 9. 90's were the end of the Noll Era and we were in the rebuild mode. 1980-1991 were tough years but I toughed them out. What town are u in?

Wilkes-Barre / Scranton area

Yeah they are but they do it their way, the NFL forefather way. The right way and not the shady way.

I think you're confusing "The Cheap Way" for "The Right Way".
Why do you think it is that the Steelers can't ever keep young impact players before they go to Free Agency?

Plexiglass Burress on the Steelers this year? That's a Super Bowl team.

Leaning toward which side? or do u care not to state your municipality?

Pretty much dead center of the two cities,But yeah I like my privacy

Go For The Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back