PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hoyer to the Niners -

Status
Not open for further replies.

patfanken

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't see it posted yet, so there it is.

It's interesting because it probably takes SF out of the JG sweepstakes, but on the other hand, makes Chicago even more of a possibility. Fox will be fighting for his job this season and needs a QB desperately. I can't believe he'll want to try his luck with Cutler, but if he doesn't move on JG, he's going to have to.

It's interesting because it probably takes SF out of the JG sweepstakes, but on the other hand, makes Chicago even more of a possibility. Fox will be fighting for his job this season and needs a QB desperately. I can't believe he'll want to try his luck with Cutler, but if he doesn't move on JG, he's going to have to.

Hoyer is a backup though. At least he should be.

Hoyer is Fragile and he also Sucks good combo for a QB.:rolleyes:

I guess you are not following the media much but it seems like Glennon to the Bears is a done deal.

About Hoyer I think he will actually start for the 49ers this year unless something happens on the Cousins front. He did reasonably well under Shanahan in Cleveland and this way they can start the rebuild of the entire roster until they finally have Cousins.

Hoyer could win by game managing an offense, if it were coupled with a top ten defense to backstop his 3 and outs. Unfortunately, the Niners defense was the worse in the NFL last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back