PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hey **** Sherman, How many points did Seattle score in the SB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenepatsrule

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
richard-sherman-mocking-darrell-revis-super-bowl.gif

There you go, good boy...

This would have been funny Sunday night.

Gotta say I'm surprised by how many threads are still getting started taking dumps on seattle. You guys realize we won right? We don't need to talk any ****, our team did all the **** talking it needed to do on the field by winning./

Yep, its childish and makes us look like we have never enjoyed this type of big win before.

Act like you have been there.

Yep, its childish and makes us look like we have never enjoyed this type of big win before.

Act like you have been there.

I partly agree and partly disagree.

If they were talking smack, like Sherman, I think it's OK to dish it back.

But if you were targeting some random player who didn't try to stir up a hornet's nest, I'd say that's being classless.

I partly agree and partly disagree.

If they were talking smack, like Sherman, I think it's OK to dish it back.

But if you were targeting some random player who didn't try to stir up a hornet's nest, I'd say that's being classless.

I have no problem with some Sherman/Baldwin/Irvin mocking and even a ***** Mode shirt. That was not the point. That is all fine after the game, Maybe Monday morning too.

The issue I have is this stuff 5 days later after all the jokes have been made. YES, we get it. 2-4 TB has 4 rings, you lost by 4. Its not funny 5 days later after we have seen it 100 times. Its a stupid thread because of the timing, not the subject matter.

Lets all move on now. We won. Lots to think about and chat about regarding the off season. The same tired jokes arent funny nor worth starting a thread over.

Gotta say I'm surprised by how many threads are still getting started taking dumps on seattle. You guys realize we won right? We don't need to talk any ****, our team did all the **** talking it needed to do on the field by winning./

Seriously? . I think I recall the team doing a little **** talking after the game. And anyone that was in Phoenix heard plenty of talking **** by the Seahawks fans for days. I think you poured it on a little thick.

Maybe he was expressing his confidence in Marshawn Lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News