PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Great Commander Beltichek understand importance of "crushing your enemies"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This juror is still not ready to give a thumbs up or thumbs down, the first thread was ok the second one was kinda stupid. Need more work to make a judgement..

Last edited:
He definitely says "LAMENTATION" theres no question STW, the poster is just screwing around.By writing (lactation) just read his screen name.

Last edited:
give him a break....hes from mongolia...and just moved to the united stated

BS

He's from the United States and has an amusing sense of humor. "Lactation of their women" indeed :p

The best all times movie of which I have found enjoyings and impressing upon me with a filosophy to live life as a young one was "Conan the Barbarian" starring the future great dictatator of the California territories-- Arnold Shwarzenegger.

I most found strength and purpose in Conan when he was asked by his master "What is best in life?"

I memorized Great Conan the powerfuls wise answer of great truth and repeat it to you now as I have lived it myself with deep earnest since then...

"To crush your enemies -- See them driven before you, and to hear the lactation of their women!"

This is a lesson learned by our great Commander-- Beltichek. He show not mercy to the weak nor the strong for he understand only by breaking them with completeness will they no the peace of despair and will their sufferings bring them the solice of hopelessness.

Yes my faithfull New Englanders fans let us all rejoice as we listen out to those "lactations of the women" after "crushing our enemies" into dust!

The Super of bowls is our destined path!

"This is a lesson learned by our great Commander-- Beltichek."

I think he meant "lamentation" of the women, not "lactation." You have to listen really closely to hear lactation.
Obviously you never met Bambi LeBoeuf, French-Canadian stripper extraordinaire.

Let's not put Belticheck and lactation of women in the same sentence. Poor guy's reputation is getting out of hand.

Regards,
Chris

Thats funny!Good paraphrasing there....!

I believe Jules in Pulp fiction said it best:

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

However, SomTinWong is on to somtin.

s

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes