PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Get a grip people

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriotNMP43

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I can't even read the negative threads here, the subjects are bad enough. I would rather lose in a blowout than by 3 points, it was a total team loss, we got our ass whipped, we were not going to win forever especially with Brady out. Miami put it together, they were hungrier. Anyone who thinks Miami is a doormat better rethink that, including the Patriots players. You can't beat anyone in this league without your A game. Bye week, regroup and beat the 49ers, us fans forgot how to deal with losing, spoiled no more.

It's one loss.

I can't even read the negative threads here, the subjects are bad enough. I would rather lose in a blowout than by 3 points, it was a total team loss, we got our ass whipped, we were not going to win forever especially with Brady out. Miami put it together, they were hungrier. Anyone who thinks Miami is a doormat better rethink that, including the Patriots players. You can't beat anyone in this league without your A game. Bye week, regroup and beat the 49ers, us fans forgot how to deal with losing, spoiled no more.

It's one loss.

So what you are saying is there is no reason to worry ? I disagree

So what you are saying is there is no reason to worry ? I disagree

I worry about every game, i was not someone who thought we would kill miami, i hate being right but there won't be any easy games like last year, i can usually tell how a game is going to go early, once that INT was thrown the whole team began messing up like a cascade effect, especially the D, this team can't come back from a big deficit without Brady and when the D gives up 38 it will be a loss every time. Total team loss. One loss. Thats all.

We're all going to be fed a steady diet of humble pie/**** sandwiches for the next 14 weeks. We could talk about Kaczur getting abused by Joey Porter's ol bag of bones, or Cassel's limitations or how Maroney does or doesn't suck but really, what does it solve?

This season is what it is. No sense in getting upset over every bad play, mistake or game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back