PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

FOX: Is This a Joke?

Wildo7

Totally Full of It
Reaction score
Someone please explain to me this sound that is going on at every pitch? It sounds like someone's cracking a whip at the end of every pitch. Either they have the catcher's mitt miked like crazy or they're just adding this sound effect in. Either way it sounds absolutely ridiculous. Fox never ceases to amaze with this nonsense. Just when I was starting to actually miss Fox following the awful TBS coverage, they stoop to making it sound like the pticher is fighting Bruce Lee on the mound.

Last edited:
Haha like Bruce Lee. That's funny. Also, could we count how many times these douche bags say "manny being manny?" It was ok when Manny himself said, but I don't need EVERY OTHER commentator in the world repeating it. Ugh Joe Buck is awful.

Let's not even mention the fact that Tim McCarver always openly roots against the Sox, especially when they play the Yankees (although certainly not limited to them). I wanted to punch his face so many times during the 2003/2004 post seasons.

Let's not even mention the fact that Tim McCarver always openly roots against the Sox, especially when they play the Yankees (although certainly not limited to them). I wanted to punch his face so many times during the 2003/2004 post seasons.

Where's Deion Sanders when you need him.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back