PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Petition Update 8/4 - FUA issues official press release + Letter to Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Goodell & Troy Vincent kidnap Chiuba?

I know right? Haven't seen him in quite a while. Probably did. I'm next I'm sure but what the hell. I'll defeat them with intelligence!

I think he was on vacation for a while... we touched base this weekend.

Sorry guys...when I came back from vacation a couple of weeks ago, I was having technical issue trying to post in the forum. Luckily, I've seemed to have bypassed the problem by simply using a different computer. Geesh, if only I thought to try that sooner :cool:

Sorry guys...when I came back from vacation a couple of weeks ago, I was having technical issue trying to post in the forum. Luckily, I've seemed to have bypassed the problem by simply using a different computer. Geesh, if only I thought to try that sooner :cool:

Haha haha. Welcome back. Things have stagnated it appears. Facebook is picking up slowly.

Haha haha. Welcome back. Things have stagnated it appears. Facebook is picking up slowly.

Well, with Dennis Callahan airing out Mortensen and putting forward Kensil as the source of his misreporting, I'm very eager to include this development in our media kit.

This needed a bump and everyone's support

Welcome back! Was concerned for a while there.

Great job Chiuba!

@Chiuba E. Obele

The letter to congress is fantastically written. Great job with that.

Another friendly bump

Another friendly bump

Wow, I had no idea reaction would be this lukewarm. I mean, we had received a lot of support on Facebook, but not much else. :-(

I don't know if our efforts will ever be publicized to the extent that we need it to. This whole project has been fun. I really enjoy working on behalf our Patsfans. But I think it's time for me to move on, and leave it to someone else to take charge.

Many thanks to those who've taken time to support our cause!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News