PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN's highlight footage of NE/BAL game is such horrible blurry quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pessimistic Pete

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I've noticed that since Sunday, every highlight of the Patriots/Ravens game on ESPN is in horrible quality. Whenever the camrea moves, it is horribly blurry. Am I the only one who has noticed this?

Every other network (Local news, NBC, NFL Network, NECN, NESN, SNY, MSG, Yes etc.) all have perfectly normal quality.

If you're watching ESPN today and come across a highlight of the game (you will, they keep showing Brandon's helmet-to-helmet hit) you'll notice this. Why is this?

I've noticed that since Sunday, every highlight of the Patriots/Ravens game on ESPN is in horrible quality. Whenever the camrea moves, it is horribly blurry. Am I the only one who has noticed this?

Every other network (Local news, NBC, NFL Network, NECN, NESN, SNY, MSG, Yes etc.) all have perfectly normal quality.

If you're watching ESPN today and come across a highlight of the game (you will, they keep showing Brandon's helmet-to-helmet hit) you'll notice this. Why is this?

Probably because the Pats won't let ESPN into the stadium, so they have to pirate the video from YouTube. :)

I don't know the reason, but the film isn't the best quality. On a related note, anyone know if NFL Network is going to replay the game? Date and time?

Anybody know anywhere I can see extended highlights of this game on the internet? Thanks

And now the Pats press conference video from after the game is shot at a blurry weird angle from the crowd instead of a professional shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents