PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts T-Shirts to Haiti

Status
Not open for further replies.

everlong

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I'm glad the people of Haiti are benefiting from this but I've been waiting since the final whistle to post this because of the Colt fans rubbing it in two years ago when the Pats shirts went south.

media_httpimageshuffi_hfmkE.jpg.scaled500.jpg

The Colts may have lost the Super Bowl, but to the people of Haiti, they are champions -- at least on the National Football League championship merchandise now headed to the earthquake-ravaged country.

The NFL and its merchandise partners always make two sets of championship gear, such as T-shirts and hats, to sell immediately following the Super Bowl. Since the New Orleans Saints won Sunday's game 31-17, the humanitarian organization World Vision is now set to ship Indianapolis Colts championship gear to earthquake victims in Haiti.

Last year, Arizona Cardinals gear went to El Salvador, and before that, New England Patriots T-shirts emblazoned with "19-0" (whoops!) were sent to Nicaragua.

World Vision estimates the losing team's gear is worth about $2 million. But it begs the question: assuming the inhabitants of these countries know what on Earth a "Super Bowl" is, do they think these teams actually won? If so, rock on Colts! You're still winners somewhere.

That's the first thought that popped in my head when the ad for Saints Champs gear came on after the Saints won. "bet those Colts shirts go to Haiti!" :)

Too bad they don't pre make the rings, can you image the happy smile on the kid that got Garcons. ;)

this is classic lol

toilet paper????

:):):)

it is good to see that misleading shirts are making their way into happy households.....

how can I get mine?:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back