PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chicago Bears receiver arrested after 'trying to buy a pound of cocaine' in undercove

Status
Not open for further replies.

reflexblue

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
WOW :eek: Wonder how he thought he was going to pass his random drug tests. Also i didn't know they made $300 dollar filet Mignon steaks. Wonder if they're better than the $100 dollar kind.

Chicago Bears receiver arrested after 'trying to buy a pound of cocaine' in undercover sting | Mail Online

Chicago Bears receiver arrested after 'trying to buy a pound of cocaine' in undercover sting

Chicago Bears wide receiver Sam Hurd has been arrested after allegedly trying to buy over a pound of cocaine.
The 26-year-old NFL star was held in an undercover drug operation by Homeland Security as he left a restaurant after dining on a $300 fillet mignon steak.

Re: Chicago Bears receiver arrested after 'trying to buy a pound of cocaine' in under

man that is at the lowest 575 000$ of stuff...

I'd like to taste a 300$ filet mignon though!

Re: Chicago Bears receiver arrested after 'trying to buy a pound of cocaine' in under

Sounds like he was trying to turn that pound into a fortune. Unfortunately he's lost everything now.

Is it from some extinct species or something? That must of been some last meal because he's not going to get that kind of food in prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes