PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ANNOUNCEMENT Bug Report - Reactions/Self-Pinned Threads/Twitter Feed - Report any issues here

The customize button doesn't allow me to remove this user. Is this really appropriate and/or how can it be removed from my feed?

View attachment 49179
That usually happens when a user you follow in the feed retweets someone who isn’t in the list, which is the only reason that’s there. I don’t disagree that things like that obviously aren’t relevant, but you’d have to click on it and look at the retweets to see who retweeted it, and then just remove that person from your follow list.

@Ian This might be a my computer issue but when I go to the main page on my PC on Chrome, a crypto video ad pops up and none of the links on the page become usable. I need to click a link before the video pops up or wait for the ad window to close in order to use any of the links.

Reactions: Ian
@Ian This might be a my computer issue but when I go to the main page on my PC on Chrome, a crypto video ad pops up and none of the links on the page become usable. I need to click a link before the video pops up or wait for the ad window to close in order to use any of the links.
Got you. I'll report this to the ad network and let them know. I appreciate it. :)

Got you. I'll report this to the ad network and let them know. I appreciate it. :)
Yeah, none of the other ads have that problem. It's weird.

How do I get X back on the right like before?

How do I get X back on the right like before?
They shut down their API and then proceeded to kill the embed feature. Not thrilled with them at all these days. :rolleyes:

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back