PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Blog: What They're Saying ... In Miami, Volume 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow... sammy morris is back? we're doomed

Funny Chris calling it volume 1 ... I've hated the Dolphins for @30 years when my sister married a die hard Dolphin fan.

2 games a year at @ 30 years .... I'm on Volume 61... :rofl:

Just teasing you Chris...write us a story on what they were saying about us way back then...I remember...it wasn't fun and it wasn't pretty. When Shula was coaching if we won we were lucky was how they looked at it.

Aside from Ray Hamilton we really never had a solid D-Line...unless you want to call the draft bust Ken Sims solid. We always had great linebackers and a decent secondary but Miami used to like to pound the ball and they always chewed up yardage on us due to our weak lines.

We can never beat them enough...but if there is any payback...it's to chew up the yardage and move the chains all day long. No big TD strikes...no runbacks on kickoffs ... just chew, chew, chew like they used to do to us...it's so much more painfull. :cool:

Can we trade Borges & Felger for one of these rosey eyed journalists? even will to throw in a third round draft pick.

Thanks Cris, good reads!

clealy the lack of sammie morries is what was killing the phins. Look out world, here comes sammie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes