PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Beisel Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my God, I got 15 seconds into that thing and started feeling so bad for him I had to turn it off. Then again, he's got a H O T wife so I'm sure he's okay.

Too funny . . . Happy now just a memory.

QB12

that sealed his fate

Not to defend Monty but Wilfork touched on something the other day on NEST when talking about the game... he said that had an LB (didn't say Beisel) unloaded on the QB they get fined and they the QBs should run out of bounds since they know that. NO excuse, Beisel still shoulda been ready for that, but most likely he was assuming the QB would run out of bounds like they are supposed to.

Isn't he like the heaviest QB in football?

I wanted to believe in Beisel, but I kept seeing Rob Morris of the Colts. Always seemed to be diving and missing, or a step too late, or piling on at the end. (See 3GTG III)

I never understood this Beisel stuff. Half of the SS's in the league are tougher than he is. This story is either all about Belichick's compassionate side or a living example for the other players to see what happens when you are not tough to begin with.

That's the best tackle I've seen him make. Usually he just bounces off of guys.

lmao

So glad he's gone.

Has that loser even been picked up by anybody? Good Riddance!

Yeah, total bust. Donald Hays/Steve Martin territory.

Imagine...Beisel and Duane Starks signed for the D in the same season. Think Scotty and BB would like do-overs on those 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes