PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

As seen in DC...

Status
Not open for further replies.

braveht

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Happened to be visiting here. Interesting to hear the other team's announcers, esp. given the drubbing. They gave some kudos to the Pats, esp the OL which " keeps Brady's uniform unstained". The best line was (with the score 27-0) that he expects the Skins to be 10-6 or 11-5. Now that's a HOMER!!!

What else can ya say after a lousy preseason loss like that? :) I honestly think the Skins can go 10-6 or 11-5 this season. This was a preseason game that got out of hand, that's all. I don't think the Patriots were as awesome as they appreared, and by no means do I think the Redskins are as a poor a team as they played like tonight.

Throw in Clinton Portis, Cornelius Griffin, and Philip Daniels and things may have been different.

Re: As seen in DC...and Northern Virginia

I really enjoyed the SKINS announcers talking about the Pats total domination in every facet of the game again and again.

I was also glad that BB let the scrubs score the last TD to make it 41 - 0.
I was afraid he'd call for sitting on the ball.

This is really going to screw up my ability to draft Pats players in my local fantasy league. LOL.

braveht said:
Happened to be visiting here. Interesting to hear the other team's announcers, esp. given the drubbing. They gave some kudos to the Pats, esp the OL which " keeps Brady's uniform unstained". The best line was (with the score 27-0) that he expects the Skins to be 10-6 or 11-5. Now that's a HOMER!!!

The announcer, Mike Patrick, thought the 'Skins would go 4-1 in their first five games. In response John Riggins said he could make the case for the 'Skins to go 1-4.

I think the Redskins will bring up the rear in the NFC East. The Pats looked great!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News