PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

20% off at Patriots.com ProShop for Patriots Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

juxtapoz15

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I received this in an email newsletter and I decided to pass it on. I think I might buy some long sleeved T-Shirts I had my eyes on.

From the newsletter:

Patriots Day is a very special day for all of Patriots Nation, and for today only fans can save 20% off EVERYTHING in the Patriots ProShop! All jerseys, caps, sweats, novelties and everything else in the store is 20% off today only! Simply enter the Sale Code: PatriotsDay1 during check out to have 20% taken off all the Patriots gear in your cart! Save even more with FREE Shipping (see site for details)!

If you are reading this newsletter on Tuesday (the day after Patriots Day) you can still save! On Tuesday, fans can save 15% off EVERYTHING in the Patriots ProShop! Simply enter the Sale Code: PatriotsDay2 during check out to have 15% taken off your entire order. Save even more with FREE Shipping (see site for details)!

Last edited:
Re: 20% off at patriots.com proshop

Thanks, that was great. 20% off and free shipping.

I wear Patriots sweat/T-shirts 7 days a week but haven't bought any for a few years as we haven't won the SB in that long. I really needed some new sweatshirts badly and they have some good stuff.

Re: 20% off at patriots.com proshop

Thanks for the heads up. Order my replacement hat and a new t-shirt.

Living in New Orleans, the only place I can get Pats stuff is the site, 20% was the motivation I needed to regear for '08!

I didn't get to say thanks for this yesterday, but thanks! Got my wife a nice Moss jersey for Mothers Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST