11-06-2012, 10:53 AM
In the Starting Line-up
Join Date: Mar 2007
Week 10 Sweet 16
1. Atlanta (--) - Still unbeaten. Still not convinced they're the best team in the league, but they have to be here.
2. Houston (--) - Best record in the AFC deserves this spot.
3. San Francisco (+1) - An Atl-SF matchup would be awesome.
4. Chicago (+2) - Leapfrogs the Patriots, though I think NE wins head-to-head.
5. New England (--) - Like the direction they're headed.
6. Green Bay (+1) - Four wins in a row for the Pack.
7. NY Giants (-4) - Tough loss at home to Pittsburgh.
8. Pittsburgh (+2) - Impressive victory over the Giants.
9. Denver (--) - Getting on a roll.
10. Baltimore (-2) - Won, but struggled, against Cleveland.
11. Indianapolis (+1) - Solid win against a good Dolphins club.
12. Seattle (+2) - Back over .500.
13. Miami (-2) - They're going to be a tough team to beat the rest of the way.
14. Detroit (+2) - Now have won 2 in a row and trending up.
15. Minnesota (-2) - In a very tough division.
16. San Diego (N/A) - Not sure who else to put in this spot.
Moving up: SF, Chi, GB, Pit, Ind, Sea, Det
Moving down: NYG, Bal, Mia, Min
Moving in: SD
Moving out: Ari