Originally Posted by Crazyeechrispats1
1. Trade down with the bears, select DRC
2. Trade back into bottom of first round by trading with the Chargers and pick up a surprisingly falling, Quentin Groves.
3. cliff Avril
4. Tom Zbrikowski
5. Dexter Jackson
6. Best Punter Available
It's a wrap we would officially have reloaded if this draft came to fruition.
I like you're thinking. Move back from 7 for a 2. Then move up to get our olb. But, you have us getting 2 olb's. Why not one ILB?
1. V.Gholston - OLB - Ohio St - Pass rushers are like gold. But, he gives us that pass-rusher to help us get off of the field. Allows A.Thomas to play move of a rover role and slide inside.
2. P. Lee - CB - Auburn - Fills a need. I'd love to trade up from 62. But, I'll do mine without trades. I have these guys in 1st round; L.McKELVIN,M.Jenkins,DRC,A.Talib and
R.Smith. Leaves C.Godfrey,T.Porter,A.Cason,P.Lee and B.Flowers falling into 2nd round.
We're late in Round 2. So that leaves us who's left not top guys. But, I can definately see us trading our 3 here to move up.
3a C.Jackson - CB - LSU - We will need a nickel back. And, someone who can push E.Hobbs.
Other cb's prob available here; T.Thomas,T.Williams,J.King and Stanruck.
3b Traded up to get a cb in Round 2.
4-7 Who knows.
Would lean towards offense. Seems there might be a wr there who can help. Perhaps a guy like D.Bryant. Who is also an excellent kick returner. Can get a development player for ol, te and rb here too.
1. R.Moss - WR
2. J.Gaffney - WR
3. V.Hobson - ILB
4. J.Seau - ILB Have a feeling Tedi retires.