01-16-2007, 10:49 AM
Join Date: Jan 2005
Classless or not? I only saw one team with class on Sunday!
I just e-mailed this to Mike and Mike and Colin Coward and Dan Patrick!
Guys, Please answer these questions for me!
1) Were the Patriots classless when they caught or ran for a first down.
2) Were they classless when they made a defensive or special teams tackle.
3) Were they classless when they scored a TD or how about when they scored the TD that brought they within two points?
4) How about when they scored on the two-point conversion, were they classless then?
5) How about when Reche Caldwell caught a 50 yard pass, which proved to be the biggest catch of the day, against his former team, was he classless? Did he celebrate and do a dance?
Now let me ask you this!
1) Was Merriman classy when he tackled Brady AFTER he released the ball and got up and did his sack dance in the end zone?
2) Were the Chargers classy when they danced and celebrated when they made big plays?
3) How about when the Chargers took stupid aggressive penalties:
PENALTY on SD-C.Polk, Face Mask (15 Yards), 15 yards
PENALTY on SD-D.Florence, Unnecessary Roughness, 15 yards
PENALTY on SD-S.Olivea, Unnecessary Roughness, 15 yards
Were these acts of class?
It's funny because I did watch the game and I only saw ONE classless team out there and it wasn't the Patriots.
By the way, the Patriots beat the Jets two weeks ago and the game basically ended with a Richard Seymour sack! Do you know what Seymour did after the sack? (If you don't, please review the game film) Seymour stood up and walked to the sideline! No dance, no pointing! Nothing but CLASS!