Selected:¬†Round 6, Pick 198 overall
- Has NFL size; Long, lean, athletic frame
- Quick off the snap, flashes pro ability¬†
- Scheme diverse, working in 3-4 and 4-3 defenses¬†
- Improved throughout collegiate career¬†
- Two time captain, good work ethic¬†
- Behind in development, requires some patience¬†
- Must learn to convert speed to power
- Irrelevant facing double teams
- Can lose leverage getting too upright¬†
Moore is an impressive player, even as a prospect facing lower level talent. He’s a long, lean athlete that has all the tools to develop in the right pro system. He had great production, having 33 sacks at Concordia.
While Moore will be a 24-year-old rookie, he has intriguing upside moving forward. While he’s raw, there’s a chance he can contribute from day one. Moore will put pressure on Jake Bequette and Will Smith for a roster spot in training camp. He might require some patience, but Moore could pay dividends down the line.
Do you have a Twitter account?¬†Be sure to follow me:¬†@PatriotsHaven!
Around the Internet: