PatsFans.com
Trey LanceMac JonesRashod Bateman

New England Patriots > Patriots Blog > Patriots Photos

ICYMI MUST SEE: Martellus Bennett Reacts To Brothers Contract Extension

Robert Alvarez on Twitter
4 years ago at 10:16 pm ET
Posted Under: Patriots Photos

ICYMI MUST SEE: Martellus Bennett Reacts To Brothers Contract ExtensionGreg M. Cooper - USA TODAY Sports

On Friday, Seattle Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett signed a three-year $31 million dollar contract extension and to congratulate him on the news, his brother Martellus took to Instagram with a hilarious, ritzy looking painting of Michael followed by reminders of all the good deeds hes done for him just in case he wants to share.

View this post on Instagram

This is how I feel today finding out @mosesbread72 got paid today. traditionally you post a pic of your friend when they do something good and you want to congratulate them, but….. I'm living vicariously thru my bro today. We rich bro!! Remember that time you were down and feeling blue? Who was there for you, me? Remember when you were sick in the hospital, or that time you didn't have pants and I gave you mine? Just wanted to remind you so that you think of me on your way to the bank. We rich. It's Lit. Fuck yo couch. I only want blue M&Ms. I feel like a king. Hahaha. Naw but seriously we rich. Hahaha. I love us man. We deserve the world. We worked so hard for this day. Bennett Bros Forever. FaceTime me when you head to the bank, so I can be there with you when you cash that check. Lol. Love you man!

A post shared by Martellus Bennett (@martellusb) on

Posted Under: Patriots Photos
Tags: Martellus Bennett Michael Bennett

• Comments are closed.

• More News Headlines:

2021 Patriots 53-man Roster Projection 1.0, Early Post Minicamp Look

2021 Patriots 53-man Roster Projection 1.0, Early Post Minicamp Look

Judon is among the most intriguing free agent signings this year. I can’t wait to see how BB creates some matchups for him
    MUST SEE PHOTOS: Ernie Adams Breaks Down The Huddle At His Final Patriots Practice

By: Robert Alvarez
    Ernie Adams breaks down the huddle following the final practice of his New England Patriots career, Kyle Van Noy dedicates a Twitter tribute.
    ICYMI: Julian Edelman Pokes Fun At Tom Brady Following The “Madden NFL 22” Cover Announcement

By: Robert Alvarez
    Julian Edelman shares his funny reaction to Tom Brady being named a "Madden NFL 22" cover athlete.
    Best Of Social Media: The New England Patriots Celebrate Father’s Day

Best Of Social Media: The New England Patriots Celebrate Father’s Day

By: Robert Alvarez
    The best social media postings from the New England Patriots honoring and celebrating Father's Day.
    Patriots News 06-20, OTAs, Minicamp Is About Belichick Teaching

Patriots News 06-20, OTAs, Minicamp Is About Belichick Teaching

But Belichick is at his best when he’s teaching. He’s the best coach in the NFL And his methods are always fascinating to watch.
    Search For Links: - CLOSE