PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Seahawks cheated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After this week how about we don't go there?

If it was illegal (it wasn't) that's on the refs not flagging it. Not cheating.

It's not cheating. It was just unethical and against the spirit of the rules. Good ole' Pete playing lose and fast with the rule book, and inside of gray area.

I got my lines right, right?

Isnt this the proof that nobody would care about Ball pressure if it wasn't the patriots. Seahawks have an illegal formation on arguably the most important play of the game and nobody cares

Isnt this the proof that nobody would care about Ball pressure if it wasn't the patriots. Seahawks have an illegal formation on arguably the most important play of the game and nobody cares

It was legal.

There's a distinction between tampering with equipment* (cheating) vs. the refs missing a call for an illegal formation (if it actually was, I am not in any position to be the judge on that). The latter isn't really any different than getting away with a hold, which happens for every team in every game.

*I am not saying they cheated, I think that's undetermined. Just talking about the accusations.

Let's not do this, mmmkay?

Funny how fast that asshat can respond to a controversy if he wants. Other teams get eaten by the media on technicalities and have to wait for days for a statement..

Blandino was pretty responsive when Harbaugh accused the Pats of running an illegal formation/substitution pattern. I think this is more a case of being willing to quickly answer questions where he knows all of the facts. He doesn't know all of the facts re: the deflation story (pretty much nobody does at this point), so of course he's not going to speak out while the investigation is ongoing.

Close this thread, play legal. We're not the Colts/Ravens/Jets here

It was deceptive and deflated the Packers players when they saw it, leading to a TE to decide he was going to take Jordy Nelson's job. .

I'm hearing rumors that Richard Sherman's uniform was not up to code and that his socks were a bit longer than the league specficiations. League sources are reviewing to see if it will warrant a suspension from the Super Bowl.

Obviously I'm joking.

FqxBV6H.jpg

jey7tPi.jpg

This is a non-issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes