12-18-2012, 08:08 AM
In the Starting Line-up
Join Date: Mar 2007
Week 16 Sweet 16
Tough loss by New England drops them out of the #1 spot, but that's ok. I still think they'll be there in the end.
1. San Francisco (+1) - You go into New England in December and win, you move up in the polls. It's that simple.
2. Atlanta (+1) - Just crushed the Giants in very impressive fashion.
3. Denver (+1) - They are rolling. Gonna be a very tough out.
4. New England (-3) - Still a top team. Still think they're going to be in New Orleans.
5. Green Bay (--) - They are really playing well now and look like a force to be reckoned with.
6. Houston (--) - Good job rebounding from their horrific loss in New England.
7. Seattle (+3) - Wow, 50 points two weeks in a row? And they have the #2 defense in the NFL? Yikes.
8. Washington (+3) - Suddenly in first place in the NFC East. Amazing.
9. NY Giants (-2) - What a beatdown at the hands of the Falcons. But I'm not convinced they're dead yet.
10. Indianapolis (-2) - Still in the driver's seat for the wild card.
11. Cincinnati (-2) - That one game lead over Pittsburgh is tenuous.
12. Dallas (+1) - Quietly have won 3 in a row and are now tied for first.
13. Minnesota (+2) - Peterson is having a monster year.
14. Chicago (-2) - Losers of three straight.
15. Baltimore (-1) - In first place but I'm not confident in this team at all.
16. Pittsburgh (--) - Clinging to hope.
Moving up: SF, Atl, Den, Sea, Was, Dal, Min
Moving down: NE, NYG, Ind, Cin, Chi, Bal
Moving in: nobody
Moving out: nobody