11-14-2012, 03:41 PM
In the Starting Line-up
Join Date: Mar 2007
Week 11 Sweet 16
Lots of stuff happening this week in the NFL...makes for some movement in the Sweet 16.....
1. Houston (+1) - Solid win over the Bears. They're going to be the top seed in the AFC.
2. Green Bay (+4) - Atlanta loses, GB wins 4 in a row...I think the Pack would beat the Falcons if they faced each other in the playoffs tomorrow.
3. Atlanta (-2) - Can't drop them too far.
4. San Francisco (-1) - A tie against St. Louis? A team the Patriots beat by 38? Yikes.
5. Denver (+4) - Serious move up the charts.
6. New England (-1) - Won, but very shaky vs. the Bills.
7. Baltimore (+3) - Very impressive performance this past weekend.
8. Chicago (-4) - No shame in losing to the Texans, but now Cutler is hurt....
9. Pittsburgh (-1) - They win and drop in the polls, thanks to the Roethlisberger injury. The Ravens are the primary beneficiaries.
10. Indianapolis (+1) - Can't wait for the Luck-Brady matchup this weekend.
11. NY Giants (-4) - Suddenly they don't look like a particularly good team. But they'll be ready for the playoffs, I fear.
12. Seattle (--) - Now two games over .500.
13. Minnesota (+2) - 6-4, but behind Chicago and Green Bay. Still in the WC hunt though.
14. New Orleans (N/A) - Who dat? Welcome back to the Sweet 16, gentlemen.
15. Tampa Bay (N/A) - Surprising 5-4 record...they might play spoiler in the NFC.
16. Dallas (N/A) - Gotta have another sub-.500 team in the Sweet 16...not enough winning teams out there!
Moving up: Hou, GB, Den, Bal, Ind, Min
Moving down: Atl, SF, NE, Chi, Pit
Moving in: NO, TB, Dal
Moving out: Mia, Det, SD