10-30-2012, 12:33 PM
In the Starting Line-up
Join Date: Mar 2007
Week 9 Sweet 16
Pats with a dominant effort in London, Gronk with two of the best TD dances I've ever witnessed. Now, the Sweet 16:
1. Atlanta (--) - Still on top.
2. Houston (--) - No change here either.
3. NY Giants (--) - This team is really, really good.
4. San Francisco (--) - Can't move them up or down.
5. New England (--) - Same here. Great effort this week but can't put them past any of the teams ahead of them.
6. Chicago (--) - Boy, that defense is stifling.
7. Green Bay (--) - Wow, no movement in the top 7 at all. Amazing.
8. Baltimore (--) - Make it the top 8.
9. Denver (+1) - The league should take notice. Peyton Manning is in terrific form and these Broncos have a pretty sweet schedule the rest of the way.
10. Pittsburgh (+1) - Starting to turn their season around. Still have a chance to win the division with all the injury issues to Baltimore.
11. Miami (+2) - Is this team for real? At least they've gotten to the coveted "2nd best team in the AFC East" spot.
12. Indianapolis (N/A) - Nobody thought they'd be this good this soon. Great job by this team.
13. Minnesota (-4) - Not sure what to think of this team at this point.
14. Seattle (-2) - Same thing here.
15. Arizona (-1) - Awful performance last night, but who else to put here? At least they're still .500 (for the moment, though I see them sliding off the map).
16. Detroit (N/A) - Someone has to be here. May as well be them. How's that for a rousing endorsement?
Moving up: Den, Pit, Mia
Moving down: Min, Sea, Ari
Moving in: Ind, Det
Moving out: NO, Phi
MVP: Matt Ryan. Other guys are very much in the conversation, but he's the man at this point, given his performance and the fact that Atlanta is the last undefeated team.
Defensive Player of the Year: JJ Watt. Monster season.
Rookie of the Year: Chandler Jones. Guy has been everything we've hoped for, and more.